why i'm unable to edit wiki page?
Add Reply
Eyad Majali
2017-06-30 13:25:58 UTC
Hi
i created a github repo for zet6221 complete touch driver for linux-sunxi
and want to edit http://linux-sunxi.org/Touchscreen to add my repo there,
thus version supports all zet62xx chips with firmwares here's the repo
https://github.com/xchetah/zet6221-sunxi
do i need special permissions ?
Eyad Majali
2017-06-30 13:36:43 UTC
Hi,
Post by Eyad Majali
Hi
i created a github repo for zet6221 complete touch driver for
linux-sunxi and want to edit http://linux-sunxi.org/Touchscreen to add
my repo there,
thus version supports all zet62xx chips with firmwares here's the repo
https://github.com/xchetah/zet6221-sunxi
do i need special permissions ?
You need to create an account on the wiki and log in to edit pages, have
you done so?
Cheers,
Emilio
Yes of course I did ,I can save the changes but when I reload the page the
changes are not applied
Eyad Majali
2017-06-30 14:19:17 UTC
Oh sorry didnt see the spam verification !! my bad