2018-02-13 12:29:46 UTC
the sunxi-ir driver. Right now the base clock frequency for the ir driver
is a hard coded define and is set to 8 MHz.
This works for the most common ir receivers. On the Sinovoip Bananapi M3
the ir receiver needs, a 3 MHz base clock frequency to work without
problems with this driver.
This patch series adds support for an optinal property that makes it able
to override the default base clock frequency and enables the ir interface
on the a83t and the Bananapi M3.
changes since v4:
* rename cir pin from cir_pins to r_cir_pin
* drop unit-adress from r_cir_pin
* add a83t compatible to the cir node
* move muxing options to dtsi
* rename cir label and reorder it in the bananpim3.dts file
changes since v3:
* collecting all acks & reviewd by
* fixed typos
changes since v2:
* reorder cir pin (alphabetical)
* fix typo in documentation
changes since v1:
* fix typos, reword Documentation
* initialize 'b_clk_freq' to 'SUNXI_IR_BASE_CLK' & remove if statement
* change dev_info() to dev_dbg()
* change naming to cir* in dts/dtsi
* Added acked Ackedi-by to related patch
* use whole memory block instead of registers needed + fix for h3/h5
changes since rfc:
* The property is now optinal. If the property is not available in
the dtb the driver uses the default base clock frequency.
* the driver prints out the the selected base clock frequency.
* changed devicetree property from base-clk-frequency to clock-frequency
Philipp Rossak (6):
media: rc: update sunxi-ir driver to get base clock frequency from
media: dt: bindings: Update binding documentation for sunxi IR
arm: dts: sun8i: a83t: Add the cir pin for the A83T
arm: dts: sun8i: a83t: Add support for the cir interface
arm: dts: sun8i: a83t: bananapi-m3: Enable IR controller
arm: dts: sun8i: h3-h5: ir register size should be the whole memory
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/sunxi-ir.txt | 3 +++
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.dts | 5 +++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a83t.dtsi | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/sunxi-h3-h5.dtsi | 2 +-
drivers/media/rc/sunxi-cir.c | 19 +++++++++++--------
5 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.